Friday 8 March 2013

CULTIVATE FILM CLUB EVERY SUNDAY AT JOSHUA BROOKS.

I still am an artist based in Manchester England with a keen interest in film, an interest that has somewhat consumed my life, so to feed my cravings I run a weekly film club called CULTIVATE. By putting together this blog I am hoping to collaborate with other film societies and film communities from across the world or even just across the water, I am also working on a project to develop the pop-up film culture in print and on film looking at the links between film and art. I will be producing an online magazine, some of which will appear in this blog  the full version will be on COMIXOLOGY, I will also be putting together a 500 print run so if you love film follow me on Facebook at CULTIVATE FILM ART or on Twitter at CULTIVATEFILM .


At present my pop-up cinema is housed at JOSHUA BROOKS so if you want to come down for films and rum get down every Sunday from 7PM.

PAST SCREENINGS


























No comments:

Post a Comment